So I came across this super cute and clever article whose content I had to share it with you guys. Of course it would be about African colour and print. As I keep saying, not only do African patterns suit all skin types, but they also polish a simple outfit, day or night, and heres how!
- Sophistication with a twist:Style a denim or white button shirt with colourful printed high-waisted skirts or pants. A plain grey, white, or black tee will also look fresh and youthful with printed pants, knitwear, or a skirt.
- Multi-print yoself:For a casual, yet edgy look, pair a printed tee or cardigan with plain denim.Style a multi-printed tee with ripped jeans.
- Reveal the goddess:Go the distance with a soft nude, gold, or ivory colour to give your skin a healthy, flawless glow. Wear a neutral dress with chunky jewellery and strappy sandals, or a printed block heel.
- Wrap it up girl:For a classic look, invest in a wrap-around dress. Rich colours, such as burgundy, burnt orange, and royal blue, complement all skin types. The wrap-around is flattering and figure hugging.
- Accessorise:Mix your current accessories with colourful earrings, bangles, and embroidered bags. For extra edge, try vibrant printed heels, sneakers, or sandals.